Details and technical specificities
Height under blades: 16.5cm
120v / 60Hz (USA, Canada, Mexico…)
- Level 1: 4 Watts, 120 RPM
- Level 2: 6 Watts, 158 RPM
- Level 3: 9 watts, 198 RPM
- Level 4: 16 Watts, 236 RPM
- Level 5: 36 Watts, 274 RPM
- Level 6: 50 Watts, 312 RPM
LED independent cordless light:
- WARM LED 3K 1050 Lumen
- LED light only requires 15 watts for lighting of 1050 lumens.
The intensity of the LED is dimmable from 20 to 100%
- Level 1: 27 dB
- Level 2: 31,5 dB
- Level 3: 37.5 dB
- Level 4: 38.1 dB
- Level 5: 38.7 dB
- Level 6: 40 dB
Volume of air
115 803 litres per minute
In the box
- Exhale Fan
- DC low consumption motor
- Ceiling support
- Assembly screws
- Typhoon fins
- Cordless remote control
- Instructions for Installation and use
How much does an Exhale that runs 24 hours a day cost?
air mover Based on a kWh cost of 0.2276€ (average rate of EDF – Electricity of France in 2023). Knowing that an Exhale in speed 1 (minimum / for winter comfort), consumes only 4 Watts per hour. Knowing that an Exhale in speed 6 (maximum / for summer comfort) consumes 50 Watts per hour. In a month of 30 days, running 24 hours a day, it will therefore run 24 x 30 = 720h/month.
- At speed 1 (winter comfort), an exhale running 24 hours a day will consume 0,5€ of electricity per month.
- At speed 6 (summer comfort), an exhale running 24 hours a day will consume 6,26€ of electricity per month.
High performance and reliability BL DC motor
The Exhale ceiling fan is equipped with the highest quality motor available, the BL DC motor (Brushless DC motor). BL DC motors combine the advantages of DC motors and brushless motors. They are very reliable, very efficient in terms of performance/size ratio and efficiency. Their torque is very high and their operating range is wide (up to 300 rpm at speed 6).
|Speed||Consumption (W/h)||Per day (€)||Per month (€)|
Installation of the Exhale fan
The tutorial for the installation of the Exhale bladeless ceiling fan is available in English and French.