How does it work
Bladeless ceiling fan
Exhale is the only extra flat bladeless ceiling fan. Its principle is unique and patented – it sucks the air under it and hurls it out at 360 ° around the room. The air then hits the surrounding walls and creates a wrapping effect.
You end up by having a nice breeze in the whole room (not just under the fan like the usual ones).
Your hair is not sucked up, you don’t have a nasty draft but more like a breeze that comes from all over.
Exhale fans are discreet, hush and don’t use much energy. The DC Brushless motor (very quiet brushless DC motor) and the absence of blades reduces friction et air noises. You will quickly forget the fan is turning and you will leave it running for a long time.
All year long
An accurate alternative solution to airconditionning that brings you long lasting comfort all year round:
- Summer comfortit creates a sweet breeze in the room that reduces the effect of warmness of at least 4 degrees due to better evactuation of skin perspiration.
- Winter comfortit mixes the various layers of temperature (de stratification) that are naturally created within a room (hot air tends to stay at the ceiling while cool air stays on the ground level). Exhale will even the temperatures from floor to ceiling thanks to the constant stirring of the air.
It can also be combined with AC or heating devices thanks to a better stirring of the air in the entire room. Many of our customers use their Exhale in the winter to spread the hot air generated by a fireplace or a stove. An American study (Purdue university) has proven that heating and Ac expenses could be reduced by up to 38% while using an Exhale fan.
Up to 38% less energietic expenses
How much does an Exhale that runs 24 hours a day cost?
Based on a kWh cost of 0.174€ (average rate of EDF – Electricity of France in 2021).
Knowing that an Exhale in speed 1 (minimum / for winter comfort), consumes only 4 Watts per hour.
Knowing that an Exhale in speed 6 (maximum / for summer comfort) consumes 50 Watts per hour.
In a month of 30 days, running 24 hours a day, it will therefore run 24 x 30 = 720h/month.
- At speed 1 (winter comfort), an exhale running 24 hours a day will consume 0,5€ of electricity per month.
- At speed 6 (summer comfort), an exhale running 24 hours a day will consume 6,26€ of electricity per month.
|Speed||Consumption (W/h)||Cost W/h||Per day (€)||Per month (€)|
- Bedrooms (including children)
- Living room
- Town hall
- Sustainable buildings
What make us different?
See in video